WELCOME TO OCEAN PALMS ELEMENTARY!
Vicki Morales, Data Entry/Computer Operator
[email protected] or (904) 547-3767
2018 – 2019 School Year!
Tuesday, March 13 & March 20
9:00am to 1:00pm
Wednesday, April 4 & April 11
1:00pm to 5:00pm
Please bring the completed 2018-2019 Registration Packet and OPE Kindergarten Questionnaire with you, along with all required registration documentation. Please review the Attendance Zone Locator and Residency, Registration & Health Information. All of these Links can be found to the right of this page.
SJCSD REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS
If your child will be transferring from another SJCSD school, the same registration requirements apply below.
- Birth Certificate or Passport.
- Documentation of a Health Examination performed within 12 months, prior to the first day of school. Example: if your child(ren) will start school on August 10, 2018, you must present documentation of a Health Examination performed on or after August 11, 2017.
- Proof of completed required Immunizations on Florida Form DH680. You can obtain this certificate from a Florida physician, Health Department or a local pharmacy with a walk-in clinic. Required Immunizations, click HERE
- Proof of Residence per the SJCSD Residency and Guardianship Policy (right sidebar).
- Completed Registration Forms (right sidebar).
- Completed Kindergarten or 1st-5th Grade Questionnaire (right sidebar).
ALL required documents must be presented at the time of registration, partial documents cannot be accepted.
You may register Monday-Friday 8:00am-2:00pm
No appointment needed – stop in!
If you are not sure which St. Johns County school your child is zoned to attend, please click on the following link: ATTENDANCE ZONE INFORMATION
For Hardship Out of Zone Transfer Requests, please click on the following link: HARDSHIP OUT OF ZONE TRANSFER
OPE’S VPK PROGRAM FOR 2018-2019
The Ocean Palms Elementary VPK (Voluntary Prekindergarten) is a full day/full school year program on a sliding fee schedule. Hours are: 8:30am-2:45pm M,T,TH,F and 8:30am-1:45 Wednesdays. We offer a blended VPK class with LIMITED spaces. The fees for 2018-2019 are $60.00 per week unless qualified for free/reduced lunch. Transportation is not provided and Extended Day is not offered to VPK students.
If you are interested in this program, please contact email Mrs. Morales at: [email protected] in January 2018 to be added to the waiting list for 2018-2019. Adding your child to the waiting list does not guarantee a spot. You will be notified in the Spring if your child has been chosen to attend our VPK program.
It is STRONGLY encouraged that you add your child’s name to waiting lists at other schools. Please visit Episcopal Children’s Services website at www.ecs4kids.org for more information.