Back to School Information!!!!! click here
If you are not sure which St. Johns County school your child is zoned to attend, please click on the following link: ATTENDANCE ZONE INFORMATION
For Hardship Out of Zone Transfer Requests, please click on the following link: HARDSHIP OUT OF ZONE TRANSFER
SJCSD Registration Requirements for all Grades
If your child will be transferring from another SJCSD school, the same registration requirements apply below.
- Birth Certificate or Passport.
- Documentation of a Health Examination performed within 12 months, prior to the first day of school. Example: if your child(ren) will start school on August 10, 2017, you must present documentation of a Health Examination performed on or after August 11, 2016.
- Proof of completed required Immunizations on Florida Form DH680. You can obtain this certificate from a Florida physician, Health Department or a local pharmacy with a walk-in clinic. Required Immunizations, click HERE
- Proof of Residence per the SJCSD Residency and Guardianship Policy.
- Lease or Rental agreements must not expire before 8/10/17.
- Completed Registration Forms.
- Completed Kindergarten or First-Fifth Grade Questionnaire.
Please see the following documentation in the top right corner: 2016-2017 or 2017-2018 SJCSD Registration Parent Guardian Packet, SJCSD Registration Residency and Health Information and OPE Kindergarten or First-Fifth Grade Questionnaire. ALL required documents must be presented at the time of registration, partial documents cannot be accepted.
Please contact me and I will be happy to schedule an appointment for you. I am scheduling appointments now through summer. Monday-Friday 8:00am-2:00pm
OPE’S VPK Program for 2017-2018
The Ocean Palms Elementary VPK (Voluntary Prekindergarten) is a full day/full school year program on a sliding fee schedule. Hours are: 8:30am-2:45pm M,T,TH,F and 8:30am-1:45 Wednesdays. We offer a blended VPK class with LIMITED spaces. The fees for 2017-2018 are $50.00 per week unless qualified for free/reduced lunch. Transportation is not provided and Extended Day is not offered to VPK students. OUR PROGRAM IS FULL FOR THE 2017-2018, WE DO NOT HAVE AVAILABLE SPACE.
Waiting List for 2018-2019 will begin in January 2018
If you are interested in this program, please contact Mrs. Morales (904) 547-3767 in January 2018 to be added to the waiting list for 2018-2019. Adding your child to the waiting list does not guarantee a spot. You will be notified in the Spring if your child has been chosen to attend our VPK program.
It is STRONGLY encouraged that you add your child’s name to waiting lists at other schools. Please visit Episcopal Children’s Services website at www.ecs4kids.org for more information.