- PTO Meeting – KRR on December 5, 2022 9:00 am
- PreK & VE Celebrations on December 12, 2022 6:30 am
- Kindergarten Celebrations on December 13, 2022 6:30 am
- First Grade Celebrations on December 14, 2022 6:30 am
- Second Grade Celebrations on December 15, 2022 6:30 am
- Third Grade Celebrations on December 16, 2022 6:30 am
- Fourth Grade Celebrations on December 19, 2022 6:30 am
- Fifth Grade Celebrations on December 20, 2022 6:30 am
School Phone Numbers & Hours
Front Desk: (904) 547-3760
FAX: (904) 547-3775
School Hours: 8:30 am to 2:45 pm
Office Hours: 7:55 am to 3:45 pm
Early Release on Wednesdays is at 1:45 pm.
*All Schools will be dismissed 1 hour early on December 21, 2022 and May 25, 2023.
New Student Online Registration
Fill Out Your Volunteer School Access Form!
In a continuing effort to provide safety and security to our students and staff we ask that you complete a School Access Form if you plan to enter a facility in the St. Johns County School District. Any person passing beyond the front office area must show a valid driver’s license or state identification card.
It is recommended individuals include their middle name when completing the online application; and, if no middle name, then please use the acronym “NMN”.
FortifyFL is a website and app developed at the direction of the Florida Legislature. Any student, educator, parent or member of the public can report school safety concerns directly to law enforcement and school administrators anonymously and easily through the FortifyFL app or getfortifyfl.com.
School District News
"Educational Surrogate Parent Training" on Dec. 6
Please join us on Tuesday, December 6, 2022, from 5pm to 8pm for "Educational Surrogate Parent Training." The training will be presented virtually by Florida Diagnostic and Learning Resources System / Northeast Florida Educational Consortium (FDLRS/NEFEC).
Did you know?
Did you know that otters are very social creatures and have been known to live in groups up to 100- called a Raft? Our Raft is just about ready to float away for an OTTERIFIC year of learning, and adventure!